I have tried so many pre-workouts: C4, Super HD, No X-Plode, something that was in a green bottle that was recalled because it contained lead (no lie), and while I’m always all for a boost of energy, I’m not all for the effects I noticed with some pre-workouts.
Here’s the deal (for me):
- Give me a noticeable boost within about 10 minutes of taking it
- Give me a slight tingling in my arms and hands as it kicks in
- Lengthen the amount of time I can work out without feeling fatigued
- Get me talking (I’ll talk Justin’s ear off after taking it)
- Taste really, really good- very similar to lemon-lime Gatorade
Energize DOES NOT:
- Make me sick to my stomach
- Make my ears/ face itch
- Make me crash
- Make me cranky a few hours later
- Make me feel like I can hear colors/ see sounds (Super HD, that was fun, but I am not Bradley Cooper in Limitless, and the way I felt 45 minutes later just wasn’t worth it, not even a little bit)
Do you have a favorite pre-workout?
Want to chat about Energize? Click here and shoot me a message!